- Cluj-Napoca is an important road and railway node, so it is easy reachable by car or train from Europe, having direct connections to Budapest and Viena.
- The Cluj-Napoca international airport in second largest in the country, and it is connected to all major cities in Europe and beyond, with several connection per day supporting transit to other worldwide destinations. It is served by several airlines: TAROM, Lufthansa, LOT, Turkish Airlines, but also low cost companies such as WizzAir, BlueAir, Ryanair.
- The airport is in close neighborhood to the city, being served by local public transport.
- Cluj-Napoca has a good public transportation service, facilitating easy access to different parts of the city. Taxis are also a good options (including Bolt, Uber) with aprox. 0,6 euro/km.
- The city of Cluj-Napoca offers a wide range of accommodation facilities, ranging from 5 stars hotels to hostels.
- We will be able to offer a limited number of rooms for students attending the conference in university’s dormitories for a very convenient sum.
- The Organizing Committee is currently trying to obtain some special rates from a certain number of hotels.
Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science,
Computer Science Department,
Teodor Mihali 58-60, Cluj-Napoca