|Teaching Staff in Charge|
- To complete a significant (Pascal or C ++) program, going through all programming activities (specification, design, coding, verification of these activities, validation, and documetation)
- To elaborate a clear and complete documentation, and to respect the schedule of a project.
- Each student recieves a project, that must be finished going through all known steps: specification, design, coding, verification (inspecting all phases, testing) and validation.
- A documentation for each above mentioned activity must be written
- Also, a documentation for possible users must be provided
1. FRENTIU, M., I.LAZĂR, Bazele Programării: Proiectarea Algoritmilor, 2000, Ed. Univ. Petru Maior, Tg.Mureş 184 pagini
2. FRENTIU, M., I.LAZĂR, S. MOTOGNA, V. PREJMEREAN, Elaborarea algoritmilor, Ed. Presa Universitara, Clujeana, Cluj-Napoca, 1998, 188 pagini.
3. FRENTIU, M., I.LAZĂR, S. MOTOGNA, V. PREJMEREAN, Programare Pascal, Ed. Presa Universitara, Univ. "Babes- Bolyai" Cluj-Napoca, 1998, 392 pagini,
4. LUPEA I., M.LUPEA, Limbajul C. Teorie şi aplicaţii. Editura Casa Cărţii de ştiinţă, Cluj-Napoca 1998.
5. FRENTIU, M., Verificarea corectitudinii programelor, Ed.Univ. Petru-Maior, Tg.Mureş, 2001.
All activities will be observed, taking in account the quality and deadlines. For these the student will receive a first grade (denoted by A).
In the last week the student must submit the documentation for all phases (specification, design, coding,...) for which a second grade will be given (denoted by D). The deadlines must be respected, otherwise the exam will not be passed.
The final grade is computed as follows:
final grade = (3*A + D)/4
cu condiţia A>=;5 şi D>=5.