|Teaching Staff in Charge|
|Prof. FRENTIU Militon, Ph.D., email@example.com|
- To complete a significant (Pascal or C ++) program, going through all programming activities (specification, design, coding, verification of these activities, validation, and documetation)
- To elaborate a clear and complete documentation, and to respect the schedule of a project.
- Each student recieves a project, that must be finished going through all known steps: specification, design, coding, verification (inspecting all phases, testing) and validation.
- A documentation for each above mentioned activity must be written
- Also, a documentation for possible users must be provided
1. M.Frentiu, I.Lazăr, Bazele Programării: Proiectarea Algoritmilor, 2000, Ed. Univ. Petru Maior, Tg.Mureş 184 pagini.
2. M.Frentiu, I.Lazăr, S. Motogna, V. Prejmerean, Elaborarea algoritmilor, Ed. Presa Universitara, Clujeana, Cluj-Napoca, 1998, 188 pagini.
3. Programare Pascal, Ed. Presa Universitara, Univ. "Babes- Bolya" Cluj-Napoca, 1998, 392 pagini.
4. M.Lupea, C++
5. M.Frentiu, Verificarea corectitudinii programelor, Ed.Univ. Petru-Maior, Tg.Mureş, 2001.
All activities will be observed, taking in account the quality and deadlines. For these the student will receive a first grade (denoted by A).
In the last week the student must submit the documentation for all phases (specification, design, coding,...) for which a second grade will be given (denoted by D). The deadlines must be respected, otherwise the exam will not be passed.
The final grade is computed as follows:
final grade = (3*A + D)/4
cu condiţia A>=;5 şi D>=5.