|Models and languages of simulation|
|Teaching Staff in Charge|
|Prof. FRENTIU Militon, Ph.D., firstname.lastname@example.org|
To assimilate the Simulation as a method of studying the real phenomenon. To gain skils related to problem solving through simulation.
1. Simulation concept and problems.
2. Random Numbers.
3. Simulation Models. Discrete-event Simulation and continuous simulation.
4. Verification and Validation of simulation models.
5. Sample applications
6. Queueing theory models.
7. Simulation Languages. HSL
1. Dodescu Gh., Simularea sistemelor, Ed.Militara, Bucuresti
2. L.State, J.Popescu, Modele probabiliste in Inteligenta Artificiala, Litog. Univ. Bucuresti, 1979.
3. Eduard Raceanu, Limbaje de simulare
4. Vaduva I., Modele de simulare cu calculatorul, Ed.Tehnica, Bucuresti.
Knowledge evaluation will take into account both the theoretical and the practical knowledge, and also, of the abilities to use the computer for solving concrete problems. In this direction, the laboratory activity during the semester will also be considered (marked by L). Also a written examination will bring a mark E. The final mark is F=(L+E)/2.