1995 - 1999 "Babeş-Bolyai" University Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Ranked with 9.50 (on a scale from 10 to 1)
1991 - 1995 "Alexandru Papiu Ilarian" High School, Tg-Mureş, Romania
Since February 2004 I returned within the Chair of Information Systems from the Computer Science Department of BBU.
From October 2000 to September 2006 I was PhD student at Dublin City University, working for a project of QoS routing using mobile agents in MPLS networks. The actual research was performed in the Switching and Systems Laboratory, DCU, Dublin, Ireland, between October 2000 and December 2003. I wrote-up my thesis in Romania (and thus, it took longer than expected) from July 2004 until July 2006. I had my VIVA * on 7th of September 2006, and the graduation ceremony on 7th of November 2006.
Between September 1999 and February 2003 I was teaching assistant within the Computer Science Department of "Babeş-Bolyai" University. I gain a lot of experience teaching Distributed Programming, Operating Systems and Computer Architecture at the Computer Science Department of BBU.
- PULSE (a Php Utility used in Laboratories for
A web-based application in order to facilitate "anytime, any place, any pace" access to learning content and evaluation info (e.g. individual tasks, marks, attendance stats). For more details about this instrument, please consult my 8th and the 9th international conference.
- SINE (System with Interactive ackNowledgement
and Evaluation of students work during laboratory sessions)
A Linux-based instrument with a web-interface that evaluates the students in an interactive mode with the help of both students and the teacher. For more details about this instruent, please consult my 2nd journal paper and my 1st romanian conference.
A Linux-based application for network simulations. It uses GT-ITM to generate random network topologies based on which there can be created simulations by using NS and/or virtual network representation, using WAVE, used to analyze the network topology along with the random single or multiple metrics associated with network links. This instrument is presented in detail in my 5th international conference.
An CGI application written for Distance Learning students. They can see their grades on a web page using a password and a login name. (http://math.ubbcluj.ro/~sanda) (2000).
- Various sites
- PULSE ( 2008-2009, 2010- )
- A comercial site ( 2007-2008, 2008-2009, 2009- ) with administrative part ( 2007-2009 )
- A photo site ( 2004-2008, 2008-2009, 2009- )
- My Home Page (RO) (1997-1999, 1999-2000, 2000-2004, 2003-2004, 2004-2009, 2010, 2010- )
- My Home Page (IE) (2000-2004)
- My Student Page (IE) (2000-2002)
- A SETI page for the UBB team (2002)
- DCU IEEE Student Branch (IE) (2002-2003)
- BroadBand Switching and Systems Laboratory (2000-2004)
- Communication Center web page (1999-2000, 2000-2001)
- "Babeş-Bolyai" University web page ( 1998-1999)