Lecturer - Department of Information Technology (July 2012 - Present)
Faculty of Computers and Information (FCI), Beni-Suef University, Egypt.
Research Assistant - Department of Computer Science (Dec. 2013 - Sept. 2016)
Faculty mathematics and computer science, Babes-Bolyai University, Romania.
RID Labs, Egypt - R&D Team Leader.(Jan. 2012 - Dec. 2012)
1. "Crowd detection and estimation system": the developed system responsible for estimating the crowd count in a given area, to best assign resources and manage traffic.
2. "Hajj Event Recognition System": the developed system responsible for recognition of natural human actions in different and realistic Hajj and Umrah videos.
R&D projects - Freelancer. (Jan. 2010 - Jan. 2012)
1. "Arabic language processing": the developed system responsible for normalizing the Arabic words, determining the boundaries of the unique lexical tokens, Arabic morphology component, and detecting the named entities such as location, organization, and people.
2. "Face recognition and authentication": face recognition system based on PCA, LDA and Color Histogram Quantization with different classifiers using three face datasets.
3. "Automatic lung nodules detection": develop a CAD program based on combined 3D and 2D morphologic operation algorithms for detecting pulmonary nodules based on row CT.
4. "Text detection and extraction from the video": application for identifying text of any gray-scale values embedded in images and video sequences.
Cairo University, Egypt - R&D Software Engineer (Dec. 2009 - Dec. 2011)
1. "Cairo University theses data mining (CUTDM) project": provides the University Governance with the larger picture needed for evaluating the research performance and adjust the University' strategies deciding on research directions.
GAMA Technology, Egypt - R&D Software Engineer (Mar. 2010 - Aug. 2011)
1. "Online handwriting Arabic character recognition": Application for segmentation and recognition of Arabic handwritten character strokes.
2. "Car Plate Recognition": application for automatically detecting and recognize license plates from real video streaming.
Cairo Microsoft Innovation Center, Egypt - R&D Software Engineer (July 2008 - Sept. 2008)
1. "Easy access to home video": application to search for a particular person through the video content and display the video clips/shots for that person only.