|Selected topics of mechanics|
|Teaching Staff in Charge|
|Prof. PETRILA Titus, Ph.D., firstname.lastname@example.org
Lect. SZENKOVITS Ferenc, Ph.D., email@example.com
After a short introduction into the mechanics of the collisions and of the bodies with variable mass, with a special accent on the theory of roquettes, the course focuses on some special mathematical features of the optimum of the trajectories (using the maximum principe and the Bellman principle) with reference to the autonomous systems is also considered. The last part deals with some aspects devoted to the theory of elasticity.
1. Brousse, P. Mecanique, Armand Colin
2. Cabannes, H. Problemes de mecanique, Dunod
3. Iacob, C. Mecanica teoretica, EDP, Bucuresti, 1972
4. Lazar, D. Principiile mecanicii analitice, Ed. Tehnica, 1976
5. Lawden, D. F. Analytical mechanics, George Allen &Unwin LTD
6. Moreau, J.J. Mecanique classique, tome I si II &Cie
7. Smith, P, Smith R.C. Mechanics, John Wiley & Sons
8. Turcu, A. Mecanica teoretica, p. I, II lito UBB, Cluj, 1972, 1976
9. Petrila, T. Lectii de mecanica mediilor continue, lito UBB, 1980
Exam at the end of the term.