|Teaching Staff in Charge|
|Prof. MICULA Gheorghe, Ph.D., firstname.lastname@example.org|
1. Polynomial spline functions.
2. Generalized spline functions
3. Approximating methods for operatorial equatiobs
4. Numerical treatment of integral equations
5. Numerical solution of differential equations by spline functions
6. Spline functions of several variables
7. Spline functions approximating the solutions of partial differential equations
8. Finite element method and boundary element method using spline subspaces
9. General approximating schemes. Spline technique
10. Optimal approximation of linear functionals
1. G. Micula, Functii spline si aplicatii. Ed. Tehnica Bucuresti 1978.
2. L. L. Schumacher, Spline Functions. Basic theory. Wiley. New York - Brisbane - Toronto 1981.
3. A. Meier, A. Sharna, Spline functions and Aproximation Theory. Birkhauser Verlag. Basel - Boston 1993.